My Newest Blog


My newest blog, www.onlinemoneymatters.net, is now up. In the past weeks I realized that I have been thinking about posting articles about different ways of earning money online but I could not post all of them here because this blog is for technology news and covers areas like Window tips and tricks, the internet, computers, and gadgets. So there is a need for me to have another blog just for chronicling my journey deeper into the world of internet money harvesting.
I was also inspired to do this new blog after seeing the new face of one of the blogs I follow, The PTC Investor, which has an angle of its own that is attractive to new and old bloggers alike. I suddenly got a lust for a new blog that would fall under the category of "make money online". But of course this blog would not be a copycat of The PTC Investor because I have another angle in mind.

Labels: