I am quite disappointed with Firefox lately because it crashes frequently; I have noticed that it crashes when I view certain Blogger blogs, I really don't know if the crashes have something to do with something in Blogger blogs. I read somewhere that the cause of the crash is the followers widget in Blogger. I am using Firefox 3.5.4. I know that it is not only me who is experiencing these crashes, I often come upon some blog posts complaining about the frequency of Firefox crashes. Now I am trying out Firefox 3.6 Beta to see if the crashes would still occur. As of now i am using Chrome and Opera but I really hope that Firefox would be back in its normal good performance in the new version. Here is what Firefox 3.6 Beta promises to give its users:
* Change the way Firefox looks using Personas.
* Keep your plugins up to date.
* Watch full screen video.
* Enjoy typography on the web using WOFF fonts.
* Get the most out of the web with support for new CSS, DOM, and HTML5 web technologies.
* Open, native video can now be displayed full screen, and supports poster frames.
* Support for the WOFF font format.
Labels: Browser, Firefox, Firefox 3.6 Beta, fox