My Kick Ass Blogger Award



I received this award from Pchi . She gave me this award because she said that my blog has helpful tips and tricks from a computer enthusiast, a plus: written in good English. Thank you Pchi for this award.

Here are the rules of this award tag:

* Choose 5 bloggers that you feel are “Kick Ass Bloggers”
* Let ‘em know via email, twitter or blog comments that they’ve received an award
* Share the love and link back to both the person who awarded you and back to

http://www.mammadawg.com/to get the code for the kick ass image.

Now, I am nominating bloggers who to me really kick ass.

I nominate:

Berry- of course she is first on the list because i learned a lot from her blog. Her honest way of putting things is really helpful. It was through her posts that I learned three of the most important things for a blogger who wants to learn and earn through blogging. What are those three things? Go read her posts and you'll see more than three.

Iceah- he he he, my wife's blog. I am giving her this award because she really kicks ass (including mine) and breaks hearts (of those men who are envious of what I have forever-- a pretty, smart, and loving wife). Seriously speaking, i am giving her this award because her blog is younger than mine yet its getting more traffic now than what i get and it gets more comments than what i get from this blog. So it really kicks the ass out of my blog.

Gem - for very informative posts. Her blog is really designed for those who want to earn extra cash out of blogging and freelancing. I also like her blog's layout, as cool as chocolate flavored ice cream.

If I could include in the list the one who gave this award to me, I would. Pchi has a kick ass way of stating her opinions in her posts, it makes her blog a kick-ass blog.

Sorry, i could only think of four kick ass bloggers, my world is somewhat small.

Labels: ,