If you think you have the XML chops that could make you the next XML superstar? If you think you're good enough, why not join search for the XML superstar, a programming contest for students and professionals alike. In this competition there are five different contests, each offering its own recognition and set of prizes. Don't think that this contest is only for experts in the field of XML because there is a place here for those who are just beginning with XML. And if you are a hardcore programmer with deadly DB2 skills, well there is also a contest here for your kind, this is where you can measure how good your XML chops are. Why not join the contest now? But before you can join the contest you need to complete a five-question quiz about XML (which you can complete even if you have no prior experience with XML but you are smart enough). The quiz can only be taken once.
Register now so that you can join any of the following contests:
* Video Contest: Invent a creative use of XML, XQuery or DB2 and record yourself doing it.
* Gadget Contest: Develop a downloadable gadget or widget leveraging DB2.
* Query Contest: Use XQuery to find five answers. The best queries win the best prizes!
* Ported App Contest1: Port or develop a new app for DB2. Enter as an individual or assemble a team.
* XML2 Contest: Win by building useful, user-friendly XML apps from scratch. Enter as an individual or assemble a team.
Labels: Contests, xml supestar